Title:Validation Engineers/ Quality Engineers
Fresh Graduates may also apply.
Location: Main office in Herndon, VA and Client Sites anywhere within USA. Candidates must be willing to relocate anywhere within USA for their projects.
Qualifications: Minimum a Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Medical, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmaceutical Sciences is required from an accredited university or college.
Minimum Experience: College graduates with some experience. Computer literate and familiar with the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and basic database applications preferred. Must have exposure to FDA rules and regulations and analytical lab instruments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication.
- Capable of learning new technologies in a fast paced culture, positive & winning attitude
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate at all management levels, technical dependencies, timeline impact and risks
- Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent Base Salary: Base Pay of $56,000 / Yr. - $58,000 / Yr. with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
- Company Sponsored Benefits: (Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Workers compensation coverage).
- SUPER AGGRESSIVE MARKETING.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation Assistance to help with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site.
- 100% SUCCESS RATE IN PROJECT PLACEMENT.
- Support for OPT Extensions.
- 100% APPROVAL RATE IN H1B AND GREEN CARD.
- Great Referral policy.
- Direct Clients.