RevereIT LLC is an end-to-end global consulting & solutions company with over 250 employees. We help companies bring improved focus to IT and how it aligns with the business, executes on its priorities and balances between innovation and efficiency. We have successfully shared with many of our clients the strategies, approaches and techniques necessary to transform IT capability and enable the implementation of business strategy. We are proud that more than 90% of our engagements come from repeat business and client referrals. We specialize in QA/Software Testing, Business Analysis and Computer Systems Validation.
We have been recognized as “20 Most Promising Tech Consulting Service Providers to Pharma and Life Sciences Industry” throughout US by CIO Review.
RevereIT is an E-Verified company.
Clients: We mostly work with Fortune 50 companies. We have existing contracts/partnership with Abbott, Allergan, Amgen, Astra Zeneca, Aventis, Alfa Pfizer, Physician Resources, Baxter, Bausch & Lomb, Bayer, Biogen, BMS, Cymbal, Eli Lilly, Genzyme, Genentech, Gilead, Grifols, Johnson & Johnson, Labcorp, Merck, Navimedix, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Schering Plough, and many more.
Title: Validation Engineer
Fresh Graduates may also apply.
Location: Main office in Herndon, VA and Client Sites anywhere within USA. Candidates must be willing to relocate anywhere within USA for their projects.
Qualifications: Minimum a Bachelors of Engineering in Chemical Engineering, Bio-Medical, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmaceutical Sciences is required from an accredited university or college.
Minimum Experience: College graduates with some experience. Computer literate and familiar with the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and basic database applications preferred. Must have exposure to FDA rules and regulations and analytical lab instruments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication.
- Capable of learning new technologies in a fast paced culture, positive & winning attitude
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate at all management levels, technical dependencies, timeline impact and risks
- Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent Base Salary: Base Pay of $56,000 / Yr. - $58,000 / Yr. with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
- Company Sponsored Benefits: (Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Workers compensation coverage).
- SUPER AGGRESSIVE MARKETING.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation Assistance to help with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site.
- 100% SUCCESS RATE IN PROJECT PLACEMENT.
- Support for OPT Extensions.
- 100% APPROVAL RATE IN H1B AND GREEN CARD.
- Great Referral policy.
- Direct Clients.
Excellent References Available. Please send us your word formatted resumes