We can help you if you are looking for Good Projects with high billing rates. We can also help H1 Filing and Green card processing for the interested candidates.
GALAXE SYSTEMS INC is a leading E-Verified IT staffing and Solutions Company located in Jersey City , NJ , USA. Leveraging on years of staffing and consulting experience, Company has pioneered in the field of IT and outsourcing services. With a wide range of project execution models and costing models, our solutions are very client-centric, cost-effective and process driven quality solutions. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services for much Fortune.
Precision in hiring students, fresh graduates and experienced professionals from Business, Engineering and Computer related majors. For all new recruits we provide comprehensive, high quality job oriented training which is in tune with the current industry trends and requirement.
• Marketing – A fairly large Sales team who work mostly with Prime Vendors This translates to high billing rates and pretty quick placements.
• Competitive Pay – Either on Percentage Basis or Fixed Pay, , Direct Deposits
• Access to database of Client Interview questions
• Trainings and support by Experienced Software Professionals and Interview
• E-Verified employer
Training: Providing Online Training and placement support to all fresher cadidates who are interested to join us
Training lined up:
• Informatica ( Candidate will get Job support after placement )
• Business Intelligence ( Candidate will get Job support after placement )
• Database Developer (SQL / SQL BI ) (Candidate will get Job support after placement)
• Database Administrator (Oracle /SQL Server)
• Business Analyst
we are providing online training with placements on CLINICAL RESEARCH . We have excellent faculty for the trainingwho is having 10 years of real time experience and we are also giving 100% on job support for the first project . we are starting batch very soon.
• Clinical Data Management ( Candidate will get Job support after placement )
Clinical Data Management Responsibility:
• Act as data manager on multiple studies of moderate complexity with minimal supervision
• Main point of client contact for all DM related matters
• Execute all DM start-up activities, including the development and maintenance of CRFs/eCRFs, Edit check and custom listing specifications, Data Management Plan, CRF Completion Guidelines
• Conduct user acceptance testing of data outputs per DM specifications
• Organize and actively participate in CRF review meetings with the client
• Perform comprehensive hands-on data review of all patient data through query management and/or manual review in accordance with SOPs.
• Analyzes study metrics to continually assess both data quality and study progress
• Track and provide project status updates to project managers for monthly project team meetings
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance team to resolve any QA data issues
• May assist in the mentoring of less experienced employees
• Manage and prioritize project deliverables per study timelines
• Reconcile SAEs and work with drug safety
• Ensure that data quality and integrity is maintained from study start through database lock
• Work closely with CRA’s to address any negative data trends/issues specifically ahead of site visits
• Provide ad hoc trainings to site members as needed
• May assist the senior data manager based on study demands
Minimum 0-2 yrs. experience with Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with valid status. Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply
• Strong & Dedicated Sales Support.
• Excellent Compensation package
• Relocation expenses.
• H1B Sponsorship.
• Increments in regular intervals
• We have very experienced marketing staff with lot of exclusive experience in placing Experienced and OPT / CPT Students.
• We work with Top tier-1 vendors.
• Absolute freedom to choose your project. No pressure from our side to take up a particular project.
If interested please send your updated resume with below details: