The Application Support Analyst will provide Level two technical expertise in the area of application support for Acceptance and Production environments. Analyst provides support with Incident analysis, incident management and production support for application and Infrastructure related issues. The candidate also resolves defects following defined standards and practices.
· Support several key application critical processes as well as their associated infrastructure components and services such as Autosys, Middleware (Weblogic), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), TIBCO,Network, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle/Sybase, ETL.
· Follow the Client defined change management process for deployments.
· Work with Level three team to establish/enhance knowledge articles supporting application production support.
· Provide support to test teams and business areas by ensuring the test environments and application jobs are processing without issues.
· Ability to write SQL queries in supporting level two production support analysis.
· 3 or more years of experience in production support environment (24X7).
· Proven history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or enterprise IT department
· Strong working knowledge of Autosys, Java, SQL, Weblogic, UNIX, Oracle, ETL, Sybase
· Recommended understanding of TIBCO, ESB, Misys, Autosys, Sysbase
· Strong communication and presentation skills