Lawmakers clash over differing H-1B visa reform plansPublished: 01/06/2017
Source : http://bayareane.ws/2iQhqAG
Two members of Congress from California have locked horns over differing approaches to revamping the H-1B visa program for high-skilled foreign workers.
File Your Taxes, Low Price
Rep. Darrell Issa, a Republican from San Diego County, has introduced a bill seeking changes to H-1B visas, which he designed to protect Americans. He hopes his bill will reduce outsourcing of U.S. jobs to foreign countries, minimize the number of foreign workers replacing American employees here at home and help retain the nation’s most skilled workers.
Read More : http://bayareane.ws/2iQhqAG
- US court dismisses case against H-1B lottery system
- Donald Trump US Visa plans to scrutinise L1 visa holders at Indian IT firms
- Indian Firms Gaming H-1B Visa System: US Lawmaker
- Keeping American Jobs Act
- Trump Slump? US Sees Sharp Drop in Indian Student Applications
- IACC suggests early US visit by PM Modi to resolve visa issue
- 'Keeping American Jobs Act' introduced to prevent replacement of US tech workers by H-1Bs. Will it work?
- Multiple suspects at large after US shooting
- US universities register drop in Indian student applications
- Bay Area tech executives indicted for H-1B visa fraud