How to check if employer is E-Verified with 100% Guarantee?Published: 01/07/2014
If you are on F1 visa OPT STEM extension, your employer needs to be E-verified.
Now, there is a simple solution from USCIS, We recommend directly checking with USCIS website rather than 3rd party website which doesn’t guarantee accuracy
You can click here to goto USCIS website and search for your employer
Disclaimer: DesiOPT.com is not liable for any claims on correctness of information presented. Use information with your own discretion and risk.
- Trump’s immigration crackdown is going to crush the economy—and one sector in particular
- How do I apply for a Cap-Gap Extension I-20?
- FAQ: The real impact of Trump’s H-1B executive order
- Indian Teacher In Texas Sentenced, Fined For Fraud H-1B Visa Scheme
- H1B visas: Nasscom shows US error in its maths, says Indian IT firms take up under 20% of these visas
- National Policies Compound International Student Problems
- In Q1, more than 50% employees to be locals in the US: Wipro
- Are H-1B visa workers really paid less than Americans?
- Wipro Fires 600 Employees: Are H1B Visa Restrictions to Blame?
- 'Charges against Indian IT firms on H-1B visas must be probed'