How to check if employer is E-Verified with 100% Guarantee?Published: 01/07/2014
If you are on F1 visa OPT STEM extension, your employer needs to be E-verified.
Now, there is a simple solution from USCIS, We recommend directly checking with USCIS website rather than 3rd party website which doesn’t guarantee accuracy
You can click here to goto USCIS website and search for your employer
Disclaimer: DesiOPT.com is not liable for any claims on correctness of information presented. Use information with your own discretion and risk.
- Trump could replace H-1B program with job petitions plan
- American consumers will pay for change in visa laws, says major Indian outsourcing firm
- Here's how Indian IT companies plan to tackle new H-1B visa rules
- No more dream placements, Indian IT cos to now hire more US freshers
- Why Indian job-seekers need to worry about changes to H-1B visa
- USCIS Publishes Final Rule For Certain Employment-Based Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visa Programs
- Donald Trump's nominee for attorney general, Jeff Sessions, promises curbs on H-1B visas
- H-1B visa reform bill by Darrell Issa would be good for highly-skilled Indians, US economy
- TRUMP THREAT: TCS not worried, says we’re not the villains
- Pro-Tips for the Coming H-1B Season