GSK Solution, INC is an IT services company customized for a range of key verticals and horizontal industries across USA. We consult with our clients to build effective organizations, innovate & grow, reduce costs, manage risk & regulation and leverage talent. We are an E-Verified company.
We have a dedicated development team with amazing range of skills, deep vertical industries expertise and excellence in advanced technologies. By wise blend of business analysis & management with latest technology, GSK Solutions INC designs and develops custom made software & web applications. We have a broad range of technology services that deliver real business results.
Our main preference is to gain your trust through our commitment and integrity, extending maximum value to you and striving to exceed your expectations.
- We are an E-verified Company.
- 100% success rate for motivated and hard-working candidates.
- Free In-Class Training / Placement.
- Fulltime mentors/trainers available to train In-class
- Best in class featured training faculty with real time experience
- Free Accommodation.
- On Project Assistance
- H1B Sponsorship & Immediate Green card filing once H1B’s approval.
- Excellent Billing Rates with Percentage or Salary
- E-verified to get an OPT STEM Extension.
- Strong and motivated marketing team to place an employee on the project.
- We work only with Prime Vendors, Implementation partners – No layers
- Placement guaranteed
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or Similar Field
- Basic Working Knowledge of C, C++ (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- *Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (a definite plus, but not required)
Design, develop and implement automated testing and tooling solutions with a primary focus on automated functional and regression testing for projects and applications.
Create, extend and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
Provide test automation estimates and timelines for assigned projects.
Create and maintain data sets to be used in test automation activities.
Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts across concurrent projects.
Ensure that test results are documented, evaluated and disseminated; collaborate on troubleshooting issues.
Incorporate test automation into CI/CD process.
Communicate and report on status of test automation activities.
Collaborate with QA manager and team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
Help bring awareness to the test automation function throughout IT and the business, communicating applicable testing practices and expectations.
MUST HAVE: Automation skill set using Selenium and Java
Experience with Digital applications including Mobile App and Mobile Web
Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum Experience
Experience with JIRA or similar Agile tool
Experience with source control tools such as Git, TFS and SVN.
Foundational understanding of SQL and databases.
Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies.
Ability to manage work across concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
Self-motivated, organized and exacting.
Scripting experience with SmartBear TestComplete or other GUI test automation tools a plus.
Excellent communication skills and high accountability
Experience working with onshore and offshore teams (Ability to take calls in the evening with offshore teams)
Experience collecting and publishing metrics on reporting QA to leadership
Experience working with concurrent projects and the ability to multitask
Ability to understand Test Specifications and create automation cases
Create and Maintain automation
Java- Understand Framework
Junit Framework Experience